S T R O B I N G

5:31:00 PM

Hello Dolls!


So I have to admit that I am obsessed with STROBING! I can't help it I love to glow!

Most you already know what strobing is but in case you don't here is the Glam Definition:

"It's about using reflection on high planes and points of the face that catch the light to create spotlit areas," Alex Box, creative director of Illamasqua, told the London Evening Standard. "It's a much more forgiving way to bring focus and shape to the face."

Basically put an illuminater on the highest points on you face so top of your cheek bones, tip of your nose, cupids bow, brow bone, chin & center of the forhead. 

Strobing could be subtle with lightly dusting illuminating powder or adding a illuminating serum to your foundation. Or if you are like me and love to glow you can add the illuminating serum and dust the high points of your face.

Below I have listed my favorite products to use :

1. Josie Maran Argan Oil Enlightenment Illuminizing Collection


2. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop

3. Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (Gilded Honey & Ballerina)


4. Benefit  Watt's Up



I know these are kind of expensive but I have yet to find a drug store alternative.

 I am personally still looking for a drug store highlight that is pigmented. I recently saw that Kathleenlights on YouTube talked about a Wet n' Wild highlight that she likes so I am going to check that out.

You don't need any of the products above to strobe ! You can use a shimmery eyeshadow and those you can find anywhere!


No matter what you can't put a price on inner beauty!

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT!

XOXO

LANIIROBB

You Might Also Like

0 comments