My Top Liquid Lipsticks

11:03:00 AM

Hello !

So lately I have noticed that more and more makeup brands are coming up with their own liquid lipsticks. They are all unique in their own way. All different kinds of formulas, pigments, textures. I personally love liquid lipsticks. I love the way they look, they way they feel. I wanted to share my favorites with you. I will include a link for where you can purchase these online. I want to know your favorite liquid lipsticks let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoy!

1. Lolita by Kat Von D  


2. Stone by Dose of Colors 


3. Limbo by ColourPop 
Ultra-Matte-Lip-Limbo

4. Bow n Arrow by Kat Von D 


5. Sepia by Anastasia Beverly Hills (Sold Out)



6. Truffle by Dose of Colors


7. Redrum by Jefree Star 


8. Sugar Plum by Anastasia Beverly Hills 
Liquid Lipstick-Sugar Plum - NEW

9.  Frenemy by Tarte Cosmetics 


10. Havana Nights by Ofra Cosmetics x Kathleenlights


I know a lot of the liquid lipsticks are in the same nude family but what can I say I love my nude lippies. I did add some pops of colors in there that I really love when I need a little something something. I hope you enjoyed my favorite liquid lipsticks. Tell me yours!

XOXO,

LANII ROBB

STAY CONNECTED:

Instagram: LaniiRobb
Twitter: LaniiRobb
SnapChat: Naniigirl




You Might Also Like

0 comments