Lip Gloss Obsession♡

8:09:00 AM

For those of you that don't know lip gloss is back in style although they never went out of style for me. For the past couple months matte lips were what everyone was talking about, but most recently its been all about the lip gloss. So much so that even Mr. Christian Louboutin came out with lip glosses this year. Today I am going to share with you the lip glosses that have replaced some of my favorite matte lips for the summer. Most of my favorite lip glosses are nude colors so I apologize if there isn't a huge range of color in my lip gloss collection. So let's get started!

* Urban Decay - Liar 


* NYX Butter Gloss - Madeline 


*Buxom - Butterscotch Bliss 


*Makeup Forever - 102P 


*Marc Jacobs Beauty - 312 Sugar Sugar



*Anastasia Beverly Hills- Butterscotch 
Lip Gloss - Butterscotch NEW

Okay so all my favorite lip glosses are nude shades. I feel like nude glosses are just so universal and look so beautiful on top of any nude lipstick or by itself. The brands I have listed all carry a very wide range of colorful glosses as well. These lip glosses have honestly some of the best formulas I have ever used. They aren't sticky, which is a huge plus and they just look so beautiful! I want to know what your favorite lip glosses are so let me know in the comments below!

I hope you have a wonderful day and week!

XOXO

LR♡




You Might Also Like

0 comments