October Ipsy Glam Bag ♡

7:52:00 AM

Hello My Beautiful Boos!

Today I received my October Ispy Glam Bag and immediately thought about you guys! I am so excited to share this with you! Lets get started!

This Months Theme is Black Magic!

Ipsy X Valfre Makeup Bag
Image result for ipsy x valfre bag

* The Balm Cosmetics Cabana Boy Blush


* Ciate  London Fierce Flicks Eyeliner


*Noyah Natural Lipstick in Smoke


*Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Green Power C Hydrating Cleanser


* MeMeMe Blush Brush 


That is everything I got in this months Ipsy Glam Bag. So far I have loved everything I received this month, but I have to say that my favorite is the bag by Ipsy x Valfre. The bag is so cute and so perfect for this Witchy Month!

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy Click HERE

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

XOXO

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments