Gifts For Her ♡

10:18:00 AM

Hello December! My favorite time of year has officially arrived, Holiday Season! This time of year can be a bit stressful when it comes down to it so I am here to help with all of your holiday shopping needs. Every few days I am going to post a new gift guide. Today is all about the women in your life. Lets get started!


  •  Fluffy Blankets
  • Hot Cocoa Mix
  • Perfume
  • Shoes
  • Ear Buds
  • Bubble Bath
  • Candles
  • Jewelry
  • Purse
  • Robe & Slippers
  • Makeup
  • Gift Cards
  • Pajamas
  • Scarves
  • Watch 
  • Gloves
  • Sweater 
  • Flowers
  • Chocolates
  • Polaroid Camera 
  • Spa Gift Certificate 
  • Subscription Box ( Fab Fit Fun, Birch Box, Farm Fresh & Graze)  


Maybe I am biased because I am a woman but I think we are very easy to shop for. Most women hint to what they want so pay close attention. Just a heads up, most websites have a tab labeled "Gifts" there they will have suggestions as well. Make sure you pick something that you truly believe she will enjoy. I hope this helped! I want to know what you got for the women in your life, let me know in the comments down below!

Happy Holidays!

XOXO

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments