Where I've Been♡

9:18:00 AM

Hello My Darlings!

First, I would like to say I wish you all had a fantastic start to 2017.

Today's post is going to be all about where I have been and why I have not posted any new blogs yet this year. I am also going to discuss where I want to take the blog this year. I have always been honest with you guys and that is not going to change. So let's jump right in.

I am happy to say that so far 2017 has started off pretty amazing. I started this year in a relationship, happy as can be and I was so inspired. I must have started at least twenty blog posts and as soon as I got the first couple sentences out, it fell flat and I lost all inspiration. Partly it had to do with the fact that I was in a brand new relationship, at that honeymoon stage and was not as focused. I chose that over my blog and you guys and I am so sorry about that. I am no longer in that relationship. It just was not the right time and that's okay. I gave myself time to heal and focus on myself. I am in a good place, I am happy, I am strong and I will have a great year.

This year I want to focus on a couple of things for the blog. I will be posting about Beauty, Health, Style, and MORE! I am going to try and post at least twice a week.

I want you guys to know that this year is going to be amazing. The ups and the downs will only make us stronger. We just have to stay focused, positive and hard working.

Okay, so now you all know where I have been. I hope you all understand. I will have another blog post up for you soon, so stay on the look out! Remember to follow me on my social media platforms, so that we can keep in touch.


Have a wonderful day♡


xoxo,

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments