10 Fun Facts About Me♡

2:18:00 PM

Today I thought I would do something a little different. Instead of posting my favorite hair products like I had originally planned, I am going to share 10 fun facts about myself that you guys didn’t know. I figured this would be a fun way to get to know more about each other. So, lets get started!

Image result for fun facts about me


1. I am obsessed with reading books. So much so, that my bookshelf is full and now I have 3 whole boxes filled with books. 

2. I cry whenever I see anyone else cry. I can’t hold it in. It’s like the moment I see someone sad, I immediately get sad and cry too.

3. I am in bed by 9pm on weeknights. I am 22 years old and really can’t stay up later than that unless I am socializing. Otherwise I am knocked out.

4. I have been dancing hula since I was 5 years old. I still to this day dance. Don’t get me wrong I have taken breaks from dancing but I always go back because my heart calls to it.

5. I love music so much. No matter what I am feeling, music seems to speak to my heart. The only music I am not a huge fan of is edm.

6. I am a Disneyland pass holder. I love pretty much anything Disney, it takes me back to my childhood.


7. Every summer I eat watermelon every single day. I don’t know why but I instantly start craving watermelon.

8. Singing is my first passion. As a little girl I would sing everything, but my favorite song to sing was “My heart will go on” by Celine Dion.

9. I have been visiting the island of Maui every year, twice a year since I was 7 years old. That's a lot of traveling lol

10. I am the only one out of my parents and my sister with brown hair, brown eyes and an olive skin tone. My dad had blue eyes, blonde hair, fair skin tone ( but he was a surfer so he always looked tan). My mom has green eyes, jet black hair and a very fair skin tone. My little sister has blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and a very light skin tone. Someone's not telling me something…. Lol JK

So there it is ladies and gents! 10 things you didn’t know about me. Tell me more about you in the comments below! Later this week I will be sharing my favorite hair products. Stay tuned !

Have a great day !

XOXO

LR♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments