Summer Drugstore Must Haves ♡

8:49:00 AM

Summer time for me is the perfect time for the healthy glow makeup look. The weather here in LA has been super humid so my goal is to keep my makeup as light weight as possible. With that said I have been really enjoy drug store makeup a lot more, so todays summer makeup is all from the drug store.

1. NYX Honey Dew Me Up - this is an inexpensive primer that helps you instantly achieve a "natural" glow once foundation is applied.

Image result for nyx honey dew me up

2. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - This is a light to medium coverage foundation that has a really great natural finish. This is a "my skin but better" foundation.

Image result for Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

3. Loreal Brow Stylist Shape & Fill - this is an inexpensive dupe for the ABH Brow Definer.

Image result for L'oreal Brow Stylist

4. Maybelline Master Chrome Highlight - The most amazing drug store highlight EVER!

Related image

5. Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise - This is a dupe for the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
Image result for L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise


6. NYX Matte Bronzer - This is a super buttery & easy to blend out bronzer.

Image result for NYX Matter Bronze

7. Maybelline Vivid Hot Lacquer - I love glossy lips during the summer, and this new gloss is amazing and long lasting.

Image result for vivid lacquer maybelline




During the summer months I tend to stay away from matte / liquid lipsticks simply because they tend to be drying and with the heat I don't find them very comfortable. Another thing I tend to stay away from (during the day) is eyeshadow, this is just because during the summer I spend a lot of time in the pool or at the beach. I try to keep it as minimal and natural looking as possible. These items have been my saving grace during these hot couple of months and I am very grateful.

I want to know what your summer must-haves have been this year, let me know in the comments below!

Have a fantastic summer!

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments