Top 10 Favorite Holiday Movies

7:53:00 AM

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Can you believe that in a few very short weeks Christmas is going to be here!? Not only that but the end of 2015 !? This holiday season came so fast this year and I can honestly say that this year has been a true blessing.

So today I wanted to share my favorite holiday movies with you. Christmas is my favorite holiday of all time so of course I love all the movies that surround the holiday. But like most people I have my favorites of all time that I could watch throughout the year.  These are the holiday movies that get me in the spirit for the holidays and just make me smile. I narrowed them down to my top 10 just because naming every Christmas movie would just be obnoxious and no one likes that aha!

Tell me your favorite holiday movies in the comments below!


1. Love Actually 


2. White Christmas 


3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas 


4. The Santa Clause


5. The Santa Clause 2 


6. Dear Santa 


7. Holiday in Handcuffs


8. Elf


9. The Polar Express


10. A Year Without A Santa Claus 



Let me know if you watch these during the holiday season. Tell me your favorites in the comments below! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday season filled with Joy, Love and lots of Family Fun.

Stay Connected:
Instagram: laniirobb
Snapchat: Naniigirl
Twitter: laniirobb

Happy Holidays !

XOXO,

LANII ROBB

You Might Also Like

0 comments