Top 10 November Favorites

6:29:00 PM

Hello Everyone!

I know I didn't post a blog last week and I apologize but I wanted to spend as much time with my family as possible.

Btw I am so excited for CHRISTMAS! ( Only 24 Days Left Til Christmas) haha!

Today I am going to share my favorites from November. These are things that I used almost everyday. My list will consist of makeup, music, movies, drinks and more. I will explain why I love them. I want to know what your favorites from November are so tell me in the comments below!


1. Bite Beauty : Agave Lip Mask 
Recently the weather in LA has dropped, so my lips have been really dry.
This has really helped my lips get back to their plump selves.
http://www.sephora.com/agave-lip-mask-P384629


2. Kat Von D : Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
I feel a little late to the Lolita train but oh my gosh this lipstick is amazeballs!
Its the perfect shade of rosey mauve and the formula is heavenly.
I wore this color almost everyday!
http://www.sephora.com/everlasting-love-liquid-lipstick-P384954?skuId=1552413


3. Becca : Champagne Glow Palette 
We already know that I am obsessed with highlighting, but this palette has taken it to the next level.
Pearl and Champagne Pop together are out of this world..so beautiful !
( I couldn't find a link for the palette but I bought mine at Sephora)


4. Kate Spade : Live Colorfully Perfume
This perfume smells like a bouquet of exotic flowers.
Every time I wear this I get compliments on how pretty I smell.
It's more of a summer scent but I would wear this all year round.
http://www.sephora.com/live-colorfully-P396640


5. Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa 
Around this time of year all of the seasonal drinks at Starbucks come out.
I love all of them BUT the Peppermint Hot Cocoa is my favorite.
Its the holidays in a cup.
http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/chocolate/peppermint-hot-chocolate


6.  Irving Berlins : White Christmas
This movie is a classic Christmas movie with beautiful songs.
I love this movie and I love Bing Crosby and his gorgeous co-star Rosemary Clooney.
If you haven't seen it, the movie is on Netflix so go watch it !


7. Demi Lovato : Stone Cold 
Recently I saw a video on YouTube of Demi singing her song Stone Cold and I was mesmerized.
The raw emotion and talent seen in that video is amazing. This song has been on repeat all month!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtFWFlntLZY



8. Khloe Kardashian : Strong Looks Better Naked
Recently Khloe Kardashian came out with a book and of course I had to buy it.
I really enjoyed this book and how personal Khloe gets. It is about fitness : body, mind and soul.
http://www.amazon.com/Strong-Looks-Better-Naked-Kardashian/dp/1942872488


9. CBS : ZOO
I recently found a show on Netflix and I binge watched Season 1.
The first episode sucked me in and now I am obsessed!
Season 2 doesn't air until Summer 2016 so I am going crazy!!!!
Watch it on Netflix Now !!!!!!



10. Hot Cheetos Puffs 
Okay so I have been obsessed with Hot Cheetos since I was in Middle School.
But this past month the Hot Cheetos Puffs have been my fave.
I probably ate more than I should have but at the time I didn't care.
(I bought mine at the local grocery store)



So those were my November Favorites. I really hope you enjoyed! Tell me your favorites!

Stay connected me with on social media:
SnapChat: Naniigirl
Instagram: LaniiRobb
Twitter: @LaniiRobb

XOXO,

LANII ROBB


You Might Also Like

0 comments