Pretty in Ipsy Pink ♡

4:48:00 PM

Happy March! March is my birthday month so I am super excited to see what this month has in store. At the end of each month I receive a very pretty metallic pink package from Ipsy. For those of you that don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly beauty and makeup subscription box. Each month you get a full size or deluxe-sized products and it comes in a cute makeup bag. It is super affordable and I am so glad I made the decision to sign up. I signed up for Ipsy almost 2 years ago and have been satisfied with almost every single thing I have gotten. I thought since I love Ipsy so much why not share this with you. Today I am going to share what I received in my February Glam Bag. I hope you enjoy!


This months makeup bag was this:


1. Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in I'm Kind of a Big Deal


2. Perfectly Posh BFF: Best Face Forever Exfoliating Daily Face Wash 





That is everything I got in my Ipsy Glam Bag in February. I hope you all enjoyed and next week its all about Colour Pop! I hope you all have a great week!

XOXO 

LR♡





You Might Also Like

0 comments