Drugstore Haul ♡

7:44:00 AM

Hello! The month of February is coming to an end and I hope you all had a great month. Everyday I notice more and more how much drugstore makeup is changing. They just keep getting better and better. I usually have my go to drugstore items but now with all the new formulas and great reviews you know I had to go buy some stuff aha! I went to my local Walgreen's and bought all of this stuff that I am going to share with you. Some of these items are not exactly new but they are new to me and some of these are being repurchased because I loved them so much. If you have tried any of these items let me know how you like them. Lets get started.

1. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub


2. Cetaphil Daily Advanced Lotion 





3. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser 



4. Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless (Shades 120 & 125)


5. L'oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation (Shade N2)



6. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer (Shade: Fair)


7. Wet n Wild Contouring Palette  (Shade: Caramel Toffee)

8. Revlon All-in-One Mascara


9. Jordana Lip Liners (Shades: Sedona Red, Rock n' Rose and Tawny)


10. Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Removing Wipes 



That was everything I purchased at Walgreen's. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Next week will be my Ipsy bag. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

XOXO

LR ♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments