Face Masks to the Rescue ♡

12:07:00 PM

Recently the weather in LA has been super erratic. One minute it's crazy hot and the next its raining and cold. My skin is suffering! Face Masks to the Rescue!! I have combination to oily skin, mostly oily in my T zone. Because of the crazy weather it's just gotten worse. I have been breaking out and the oil is out of control. So with my skin going nuts and the weather I turned to these wonderful masks. Since I have been using these wonderful jars of loveliness my skin has improved so much. So I figured why not share these with you! Things to keep in mind while reading this:
1. I have combination to oily skin
2. I have large pores
3. I have acne prone skin
With all that said I hope you enjoy!

1. Glam Glow Super Mud  - Clearing Treatment


2. Glam Glow Thirsty Mud - Hydrating Treatment


3. Mask of Magnaminty by LUSH - Deep Cleanser



4. Dr.Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner - Blackhead Extractor



5. Boscia Green Tea Oil Control Mask - Oil Control



These masks have saved my skin from falling apart. If you have any masks that you love please leave them in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a lovely day!

XOXO

LR ♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments