Top Valentine's Day Looks

4:13:00 PM

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Happy Galentines Day!

I wish each and every one of you a wonderful holiday full of love! This blog post is going to focus on my favorite Valentine's Day makeup looks I have seen on YouTube. These are just some that jumped out to me. If you have any personal favorites please link them in the comments below. Let's jump right on in!

1. Kathleenlights - a subtle sultry eye look with a beautiful classic red lip



2. Jeffree Star - a soft glam eye with a glossy plump pink lip



3. Nicole Guerriero - Red glitter and black smokey eye with a nude glossy lip



4. Batalash Beauty ( Samantha ) - a subtle sultry silver eye, sharp wings and a gorgeous nude lip



5. NikkieTutorials -  a precious pink wing with a sexy red lip




















These are all the tutorials that caught my eye for Valentine's Day. There are some more out there that I saw this morning that are also beautiful by Jaclyn Hill and MannyMUA . Show me your Valentine's Day Makeup on Instagram and Twitter!

XOXO,

LANII ROBB


Stay Connected:
Instagram: LaniiRobb
Twitter: LaniiRobb
SnapChat: Naniigirl

You Might Also Like

0 comments