Kat Von D Shade + Light Quads♡

9:23:00 AM

If you are like me and follow beauty guru's on Instagram you have seen the New Kat Von D Quads. When I first saw the quads I didn't think I needed them. I had made up my mind that I probably had the same shades somewhere in my beauty collection. Well I caved in thanks to Samantha Ravndahl. For those of you that don't know who Samantha is, she is a beauty guru on YouTube aka Batalash Beauty. I blame her because she was on Periscope and swatched all the colors from all four quads and  the next day I bought all four. I am weak when it comes to makeup. I am not mad at all that I bought these because I am obsessed. The shadows are creamy, soft, pigmented and luxurious. The best part is they are only $26 each. I recently used the Quad named Rust and I was in love with how easily the shadows blended and how great it looked. Which quad out of the four is your favorite?

Rust: 


Sage:


Plum:


Smoke: 


All Together : 


These have easily become some of my favorite shadows. My go to out of all four is Rust. If you can get your hands on these I think you should purchase them. You may not need all four but I do think you should buy the one you will get the most use out of.  Which one is your favorite?

XOXO

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments