NYX Liquid Suede ♡

10:37:00 AM

A NYX Retail Store just opened near me so we all know that I had to make a visit. I thought I could just look around and not buy anything, Well wasn't I wrong! I walked in and it was like the holy gates of heaven opened and I saw the light! Okay maybe I am being a little dramatic but we all know how much I love makeup. I ended buying some of the Liquid Suede Lippies they had in stock. Today I am going to show you the ones I bought. The best  thing about NYX is the fact that the formula is amazing and the makeup is affordable. So lets get started!



1. Vintage  - Matte Plum with a Mauve Undertone Shade 

2. Orange County- Matte Vibrant Orange Shade

3. Sandstorm- Matte Classic Nude Shade

4. Stone Fox- Matte Deep Grey with a Blue Undertone Shade

5. Soft Spoken - Matte Mauve Nude Shade 

Here is a swatch of the colors: ( the last shade on the right was a NYX Lingerie) 


I hope you guys enjoyed this NYX Liquid Suede Haul! If you have any of the other shades please let me know your thoughts in the comments below. I hope you all have a great week! 

XOXO

LR♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments