May Favorites ♡

10:30:00 AM

Hello June! As May has left the building June has arrived with gloomy warm weather in LA. May brought some lovely products into my life that I am very thankful for and I thought I would share them with you. I have beauty products and some random stuff as well. I want to know what your favorites are so please let me know in the comments below. Lets get started!


Beauty






Randoms

1. Book - Me Before You by Jojo Moyes ( I had to re-read it ♡)

2. Song - Not Today by Imagine Dragons

3.  Movie - A Walk To Remember  

4. Food - Quaker Breakfast Flats Banana Honey Nut

5. Drink - Twinings English Breakfast Tea 

So that is everything that I obsessed over in the month of May. Some are things that I already loved but revisited and fell more in love with. I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

XOXO

LR♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments