May Ipsy Glam Bag ♡

8:00:00 AM

This month's Ipsy theme was Destination Chic. The postcard that comes with the bag had a cute little mad lib on the back so that you could win a chance to be a featured on the Ipsy Instagram page. As always I was very excited to see what would be be in this wonderful little makeup bag. The bag itself is gorgeous and I think this has to be my absolute favorite. It is a blue bag with historical landmarks from different countries. The contents in side of the bag where even better! For those of you that don't know what Ipsy is, it is a monthly beauty subscription.  With this subscription you get five amazing beauty products which includes: makeup tools, nail polish, makeup, skin care and more. All you have to do is sign up here and take the beauty quiz. Then every month you will get a custom Ipsy makeup bag with products personally chosen for you every time based on your quiz. Ipsy is only $10 a month plus tax and free shipping.  I signed up for Ipsy when I first heard about it two years ago. I have loved  just about everything I have received from Ipsy. Lets get started !

**To watch my video on my May Ipsy bag click here **

1. Glam Glow Super Mud Mask 


2. Trissola Chia Smoothing Oil 



3. Glamour Dolls Gloss Snob in Twirl




















4. Hikari Cosmetics Shimmer Bronzer 


5. Vera Mona Eye Smudger Brush 


That is everything I received in my May Ipsy Glam Bag! I hope you guys enjoyed! For a more in depth review of everything that came in the bag watch my video that is linked above. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

XOXO

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments