My YouTube Channel♡

7:44:00 AM

Hello Everyone!


I wanted to let you all know that now I am officially on YouTube now! I made the decision to start a Beauty Channel all because of how much I love makeup and because of you guys! I can honestly say without the word of encouragement from friends and family I wouldn't have been able to do this. I will continue to do blog post every week like before but I will also have videos up as often as I can. I posted my first video on Saturday night. It is just a little get to know me video. I will warn you that the video is literally me just talking to the camera about why I started, my inspirations and a little bit about me. I hope you guys will join me on this journey. 

If you want to watch the video click HERE

Please Subscribe to my channel and like the video.

Let me know what kind of videos you guys want to see !

XOXO 

LR♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments