My April Favorites♡

9:07:00 AM

Happy May 1st Everyone! As I look back on April, I realize what a good month it was for everything. I thought why not share the things I have been obsessing over this past month. I have to admit this will be one of my longer posts because I found lots of amazing things this past month. I will have a couple of different sections in this post : Beauty, Food, Music and Books. I tried to get a good number of things for each section. Since this is a longer post grab a snack and a drink and Enjoy!

Beauty:

1.  Benefit Cosmetics: They're Real Tinted Lash Primer


2. Kylie Cosmetics: LipKit in CandyK 


3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Medium Brown





















4.  Hourglass Luminous Light


Food:

1. Jamba Juice: Apples n' Greens Smoothie 


2. Jamba Juice: Orange Carrot Karma Smoothie 


3. Fiji Water Bottles 


4.  Postmates - On Demand Delivery 


5. Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bar


Music: 


1. Lea Michele - Louder


2. Beyonce - Lemonade


3. Gwen Stefani - This is what the truth feels like


4. Journey - Greatest Hits 



Books: 

1. Pretty Happy - Kate Hudson


2. Brunette Ambition - Lea Michele 


3. Find Your Happy - Shannon Kaiser 


4. Adventures For Your Soul - Shannon Kaiser 


5. Instant Happy Journal - Karen Salmansohn



So that's it for my April Favorites. I want to know what you loved in April, let me know in the comments below. I hope you guys enjoyed! I hope you all have a great week!

XOXO

LR♡

You Might Also Like

0 comments