Highlight Highlight & More Highlight ♡

9:21:00 AM


Now I know a lot of people want the glow to dim, but I am not one of them. I am obsessed with highlighting and I don't think that will ever stop. Highlight is a gift from the glow gods and I will cherish it forever. Okay, I think you guys get that I am a tinge obsessed with highlighting. Today I am going to share the highlighters I am currently obsessed with. This is not for the faint of heart because the glow can cause blindness. Aha! 


Image result for abh x nicole guerriero

Image result for iconic london highlighter

Image result for jeffree star siberian gold


These are the highlighters that I am currently OBSESSED with currently. These are all so beautiful and can be lightly dusted on the cheeks for a subtle glow or go and glow to the gods. I want to know what your favorite highlighters are so let me know in the comments below!

Have a fabulous week!

XOXO

LR♡







You Might Also Like

0 comments