Self Tanners♡

9:09:00 AM

As the weather starts to heat up here in LA, all I can think about is summer and tanning! If you are like me and love being a bronze goddess during the sunny months than you know it's an addiction. I love going outside and soaking in the sun but sometimes there is just no time for that. Today I am going to share with you some of my favorite self tanners so we can all achieve that effortless tan.

Loving Tan - 2hr Express in Dark
 Image result for loving tan 2 hour express

St. Tropez - Express Bronzing Mousse
Related image

Tarte - Brazilliance PLUS





These are my ride or die self tanners. These will help you achieve that golden, bronzed goddess tan that we all want to achieve, without the worries of sun damage. Remember to follow all directions to avoid any mishaps such as the orange hands and feet we have all experienced.

Happy Tanning Bronze Babes!

XOXO

LR♡


You Might Also Like

0 comments